“The focus of my practice is to protect and advance our clients’ business interests.”
Glen concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, intellectual property, and business as well as litigation associated with each of these practice areas.
Certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a real property law specialist, Glen’s real estate experience includes all aspects of real estate law and related litigation, including matters such as sales/purchases, financing, loan participations, mortgage foreclosures, receiverships, title insurance (Glen is a former title insurance agent in Minnesota and Wisconsin), leasing, landlord/tenant, adverse possession, boundary line disputes, title registrations, mechanic’s liens, real estate development, condemnation, zoning, 1031 exchanges, and real estate tax appeals.
Glen’s intellectual property practice includes patent, trademark, and copyright prosecution and litigation, spanning patent, copyright, and trademark infringement analysis as well as patent validity analysis, trade secrets, domain name and cybersquatting claims, and licensing in the United States and foreign jurisdictions. Glen has significant experience with business method, mechanical, and medical innovations.
Glen also counsels clients on issues related to entity formation, business sales/purchases, contracts, torts, minority shareholder disputes, church governance, bankruptcy, and collection.
Hamline University School of Law, J.D.
University of Minnesota, Institute of Technology, B.S.M.E.
Certifications / Specialties
- Certified Real Property Law Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Honors & Recognitions
Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent®
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 12.01.2021
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring 2021 edition), 05.26.2021
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- Hennepin County Bar Association