Sheryl has over 25 years of experience working on complex real estate sale and financing transactions. She provides review, analysis, and resolution of title and survey issues as well as other matters relating to the transfer and financing of real estate. She is familiar with all aspects of secondary market multifamily lending and commercial real estate transactions.
Sheryl’s previous experience as a mortgage policy/risk analyst at a leading mortgage company adds to the depth of service she provides to clients in their real estate transactions.
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, B.S.; honors with distinction
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Legal Assistant Certificate
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring/Summer 2023 edition), 08.15.2023
- Midwest Real Estate News, 01.05.2023
- Midwest Real Estate News, 12.01.2021
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- Title and Survey ReviewOnline Client Presentation, 03.03.2021