Rob advises family businesses and closely held private companies on startup planning and business formation; business reorganization; business sales and acquisitions; real estate sales, acquisitions, and leasing matters; family and business succession planning; corporate contracts and leases; and other matters.
With extensive experience representing both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions, including both stock and asset transactions, Rob has advised on M&A for small family businesses as well as large corporate entities. He has handled numerous multimillion-dollar transactions.
Rob represents clients in a variety of industries, including auto and truck dealerships; construction and real estate development companies; and enterprises in the sports and entertainment, manufacturing, retail, and professional service industries.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.; cum laude
St. Cloud State University, B.A.; magna cum laude
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring/Summer 2023 edition), 08.15.2023
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring 2022 edition), 05.13.2022
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Board member, Tom Bearson Foundation
- Emerging Leaders Forum
- Advisory Counsel, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- What Would Bri Do Foundation