Pam’s experience and support in the real estate area extend to several practice groups in the firm, including commercial and residential real estate, multifamily and commercial real estate finance, estate planning, construction and mechanics’ liens, and corporate. Pam performs extensive title and survey analyses; identifies and negotiates curative title and survey matters; researches zoning and title issues; and assists with the preparation of purchase agreements, deeds, easements, leases, subordinations, and other transaction and conveyancing documents.
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, B.A.S.
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, ABA, Paralegal Certificate
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 12.01.2021
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Volunteer, Great River Greening
- Volunteer, Feed My Starving Children
- Volunteer, Second Harvest Heartland