Joe focuses primarily on multifamily lending transactions. In addition to reviewing and analyzing title and survey matters and negotiating title insurance coverage, he also helps draft loan documents and perform customary real estate due diligence.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Joe was employed by a real estate investment trust, where he provided due diligence and drafting support on a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including leases, acquisitions, dispositions, and financings.
Arizona State University, B.S., magna cum laude
California State University, Paralegal Certificate (ABA-approved)
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Paralegal Association