During the course of her 25-year career in real estate, which includes 15 years with Moss & Barnett, Carolyn has worked closely with clients, title companies, and other professionals throughout the real estate process. This includes review, analysis, and resolution of title and survey issues. She has a particular focus on multifamily lending transactions and working with clients who originate and sell multifamily loans to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. This includes assisting in drafting loan documents, assembling closing transcripts, and conducting customary real estate due diligence.
Carolyn has worked in the area of real estate on both commercial and multifamily transactions. Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Carolyn worked for a real estate development company, where she acted as a liaison between attorneys, tenants, and lending institutions to secure zoning letters, estoppels, subordinations, and other due diligence for financing of hotels, residential projects, and commercial properties; monitored and filed annual reports for entities; and assisted in drafting lease agreements, construction contracts, and management agreements.
Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved)
State University of New York Institute of Technology, B.S.
Cazenovia College, A.S.
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring/Summer 2023 edition), 08.15.2023
- Midwest Real Estate News, 01.05.2023
- Midwest Real Estate News, 12.01.2021
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations