Moss & Barnett Congratulates Our Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” for 2020
Moss & Barnett is pleased to congratulate the following lawyers who were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 2020:
- Cindy J. Ackerman – Trusts and Estates
- Yuri B. Berndt – Tax Law and Tax Litigation & Controversy
- Kevin M. Busch* – Banking and Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Banking & Financing Litigation, and Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Jana Aune Deach – Family Law
- Richard J. Johnson – Administrative/Regulatory Law and Energy Law
- Richard J. Kelber – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Susan C. Rhode – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Dave F. Senger – Trusts and Estates
- Thomas J. Shroyer – Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities Litigation, and Professional Malpractice Law-Defendants
- James J. Vedder – Family Law
- Jeffrey L. Watson – Real Estate Law
*Moss & Barnett is especially pleased to congratulate Kevin M. Busch, who has been named the Best Lawyers 2020 Financial Services Regulation Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Minneapolis. Kevin was also honored as "Lawyer of the Year" in 2018 and 2015.
Each year, Best Lawyers bases its selection entirely upon peer-review, which is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas. Best Lawyers then compiles lists of outstanding attorneys and publishes an annual referral guide: The Best Lawyers in America©.