Moss & Barnett's Family Law Team is Pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of the 2023 AFCC-MN Annual Conference: "Unlocking your implicit biases: What are you really bringing to the table?"
Moss & Barnett's family law team is pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of the 2023 AFCC-MN Annual Conference: "Unlocking your implicit biases: What are you really bringing to the table?" – An event with both live and virtual attendance options.
After participating in this conference, attendees should be able to…
- Identify personal biases and critically assess how they influence our decision-making process in family law matters.
- Apply one’s lived experiences to better assist families while maintaining clear ethical boundaries consistent with your role (e.g., advocate, mental health professional, judicial officer, neutral, etc.).
- Analyze how value judgments can drive parenting disputes.
- Craft parenting plans that recognize and address value judgment differences between parents.
- Formulate a strategy to promote effective co-parenting despite differences in personal value systems.