Handling OSHA Citations & Investigation
Safety has evolved from one of the things we have to do to part of the way we do almost everything. Even with best practices, citations are issued and accidents occur. This draws you, the subcontractor, into a legal morass. This seminar will help you avoid problems and understand your options when you have trouble.
Key Learning Points
- Who are you dealing with MnOSHA, Federal OSHA or?
- How to handle Compliance Officers & Interviews
- A citation has been issued - now what?
- Federal Severe Violator Enforcement Program (SVEP)
- Employee Misconduct - What are your rights?
- Critical Self Help - Training, Internal Audits, Discipline