Handling a Serious Injury Case
Marsh and McLennan Agency 7225 Northland Drive North, Suite 300 Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
This seminar is led by experienced litigator, Aaron Dean, and is especially relevant to construction and general industry employers who deal with OSHA compliance issues.
Learning Objectives for this seminar will include:
- How to handle an inspection by Federal OSHA or MN OSHA.
- Interviews of employees, both management and non-management.
- Responding to subpoenas or informal requests for information from the government.
- Defending OSHA Citations and assessing the impact of Citations to other potential or existing litigation.
- Possible personal liability and criminal liability for company officers/executives if there is a serious injury or fatality.