Handling OSHA Inspections
Description: An OSHA inspector arrives at your job site just before lunch on a Monday. This was not the way your crew was planning to start its work week.
In this presentation, your Project Managers, Safety Director, Foremen, Superintendents, and Owners will learn:
- What are the first five things that I do if OSHA shows up on-site?
- Can I get a lawyer involved and, if so, what are the advantages?
- How do I handle witness interviews of management employees and non-management employees?
- Do I agree to be audio recorded when OSHA interviews me?
- What steps can I take during the Opening Conference and walk-around with the OSHA inspector to put my company in the best possible light?
- About 70% of OSHA inspections lead to Citations.
By attending this seminar, you can learn how to be in the 30% group of employers who do not receive OSHA Citations even if OSHA conducts a site visit.
Also learn during this seminar how your company’s safety record impacts your insurance premiums, your company’s ability to bid work, and your company’s ability to be pre-qualified.