Handling a Serious Injury Case
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, 7025 Northland Drive North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
02.07.2019 | 12:40 p.m.
Event Sponsor: Minnesota Association of School Business Officials 2019 Winter Conference
Learning objectives for this seminar will include:
- How to handle an inspection by federal OSHA or MN OSHA.
- Interviews of employees, both management and non-management.
- Responding to subpoenas or informal requests for information from the government.
- Defending OSHA citations and assessing the impact of citations to other potential or existing litigation.
- Possible personal liability and criminal liability for company officers/executives if there is a serious injury or fatality.