Part II – Avoiding Common Mistakes that Contractors Make – Webinar
Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Webinar
04.22.2020 | 8:00 a.m.
Event Sponsor: Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)
ABC of MN/ND presents Aaron Dean from Moss & Barnett in this webinar to discuss Part II: Avoiding Common Mistakes that Contractors Make.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Bid terms and conditions to incorporate into your bids so no one can take advantage of your company.
- Bid mistakes. Oops. I did not mean to be 50% low compared to everyone else. What do I do now?
- Bid attacks and bid protests after bid opening. How to keep the contract award or how to displace the apparent low bidder on public jobs.
- Minnesota statutory risks to contractors. Life is not fair and neither is the Legislature.
- A stacked deck of cards against contractors in Minnesota – what needs to be done to mitigate risk.
- Murder clauses in construction contracts – know them or your company is dead.
- Closing out your contract – how to do it correctly.
- Maximizing and protecting your payments rights.