Lunch 'n' Learn: How to Avoid Going Out of Business
ABC of MN/ND Lunch 'n' Learn, Comstock Construction, 4511 15th Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58102
03.10.2020 | 7:30 a.m.
Event Sponsor: Associated Builders & Contractors Minnesota/North Dakota Chapter
ABC of MN/ND brings Aaron Dean, Moss & Barnett, to Fargo-Moorhead to present on "How To Avoid Going Out of Business."
Bid terms and conditions to incorporate into your bids so no one can take advantage of your company.
- Bid mistakes. Oops. I did not mean to be 50% low compared to everyone else. What do I do now?
- Bid attacks and bid protests after bid opening. How to keep the contract award or how to displace the apparent low bidder on public jobs.
- North Dakota statutory risks to contractors. Life is not fair and neither is the Legislature.
- A stacked Deck of Cards against contractors in North Dakota – what needs to be done to mitigate risk.
- Murder clauses in construction contracts – know them or your company is dead.
- Closing out your contract – how to do it correctly.
- Maximizing and protecting your payments rights.