We manage the practical and legal issues involved in the private placement of securities.
New and emerging businesses need innovative, cost-effective strategies to finance their operations and raise capital. We guide early-stage business founders through creative structuring and flexible raises of capital.
From the beginning, our team plans carefully to anticipate and prevent disputes and business disruption, whether protecting the efforts of the founders or addressing the expectation of the capital investors. Whether helping with the initial equity raise (from friends and family) or bringing on venture capital or institutional investors, we help clients find and leverage the right resources to grow and prosper.
Pooled Investment Structures
Moss & Barnett’s securities and business lawyers provide tailored, cost-conscious counsel on pooled investment structures. Our services include private placement and investment documentation, federal and state investment advisor regulation, and disclosure matters.
While we focus primarily on small to midmarket funds – ranging from multimillion-dollar real estate investment funds to nine-figure venture capital funds – we recognize that deal size does not govern the complexity of the issues or the novelty of the solutions. Accordingly, clients benefit from our timely, pragmatic advice, creative strategies to reduce risk, and cost-effective legal solutions.
- Paralegal612-877-5439 | Email
- Paralegal320-654-4106 | Email
- Attorney612-877-5333 | Email
- Paralegal320-654-4583 | Email
- Attorney612-877-5433 | Email
- Paralegal320-654-4116 | Email
- Attorney612-877-5380 | Email
- Paralegal612-877-5352 | Email
- Attorney320-654-4102 | Email
- Attorney320-654-4580 | Email
- Attorney612-877-5279 | Email
- Attorney320-654-4117 | Email
- Attorney612-877-5302 | Email
- Attorney612-877-5288 | Email
News & Insights
- John P. Boyle and Jana Aune Deach Elected to Board of Directors and Beth A. Gliedman and Jeffrey S. Waldron Elected Shareholders of Moss & Barnett05.02.2019
- Minnesota CLE Conference Center, 600 Nicollet Mall #370, 3rd Floor, City Center, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 08.26.2019