Terri brings more than 25 years of experience to her work as a paralegal with the firm. She is extensively involved in communications and regulatory compliance issues on behalf of entities nationwide and routinely tracks the status of regulatory proceedings for clients.
In addition, Terri serves as franchise administrator for a Minneapolis-area cable commission with more than 50,000 cable subscribers. She assists in monitoring regulatory compliance by the cable operators, provides updates on legislative and judicial proceedings, oversees the commission’s budget, and processes subscriber complaints.
Terri's experience includes:
- Franchise renewal proceedings
- Competitive franchising processes
- Franchise, ordinance, and resolution drafting
- Right of way matters
- FCC proceedings
- Minnesota Association of Cable Television Administrators
- National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors