Suzanne supports Moss & Barnett lawyers in the areas of business law and financial services industry law. Her responsibilities include assisting with:
- Due diligence reviews and preparing schedules
- Closing documents and assisting with transaction closings
- Formation of business entities
- Documentation of corporation actions and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions
- Foreign qualifications and withdrawals
- Uniform Commercial Code filings and research
- Ongoing maintenance of general corporate matters
Suzanne also handles Section 16 reporting for directors and officers in publicly traded companies represented by the firm as well as Securities and Exchange Commission reporting.
Suzanne has been with Moss & Barnett since 1989 and has more than 35 years of experience in the legal industry.
News & Insights
- Upper Landing Park, 180 Shepard Road, St. Paul, MN, 09.17.2016