Maddie’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration, guardianship/conservatorship, and general real estate. She represents individuals and families in a variety of matters, from the preparation of estate planning and related real estate documents to the administration of estate and trust matters.
Maddie counsels clients in the areas of:
- Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, and other estate planning documents
- Probate and trust administration
- Tax-reduction planning
- Business succession and exit planning
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- General real estate
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Maddie clerked at a Twin Cities law firm handling research and due diligence for real estate and general business matters. While completing her undergrad studies at Princeton, Maddie played Division 1 hockey and thereafter worked for the New York Rangers as a Senior Marketing and Community Relations Coordinator.
Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude; Mitchell Hamline Law Review Board Member; Sports and Entertainment Law Society Member
Princeton University, B.A.
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Winter 2023 edition), 03.21.2023
- Minnesota State Bar Association