Katie is a paralegal focusing exclusively on family law. She serves as a valuable liaison to clients as they navigate challenging life changes and uses her considerable customer service experience to help families in transition by providing detailed support to attorneys and clients, including:
- Communications with clients, court officers, experts, and opposing attorneys;
- Organizing case files and tracking important scheduling matters;
- Timely drafting and eFiling of legal documents;
- Preparation for court appearances, hearings, trials, and meetings.
Inver Hills Community College, A.S., Paralegal Certification
- Committee Member (2022-present) – M&B Cares