Divorce Attorney's Guide to Financial Documents and Tax Returns
Gain the Knowledge You Need to Decipher Financial Documents in Divorce
Are you prepared to deal with important financial matters in divorce? This insightful course will walk through the fundamentals of analyzing financial statements and tax returns to find undisclosed assets and properly divide marital property and debt. Ensure you are representing your clients to the best of your abilities - register today!
- Walk through ways to analyze tax returns to determine key details of importance.
- Discuss what valuable information can be uncovered in employment records in divorce cases.
- Learn ways to analyze the overall activity of bank and investment accounts.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, certified divorce financial analysts, certified divorce specialists, certified divorce planners. and paralegals may also benefit from attending.
- Financial Statement Analysis - Key Areas to Note
- Tax Return Analysis - Key Areas to Note
- Employment Records
- Bank and Investment Accounts
- Personal Statement of Net Worth (Supplied to Banks)
- Premarital/Prenuptial Agreement - Financial Disclosures