Jessica assists entrepreneurs in structuring their business ventures for smart growth and practical risk management. She structures commercial contracts, such as employment agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and master sales or service agreements for private companies and entities such as tribes and local and state government agencies.
Jessica also advises clients on estate and wealth preservation planning. She facilitates efficiently passing along assets through multiple generations while ensuring institutional knowledge and values are passed on as well. She has experience helping families administer trusts and estates even when challenging family dynamics exist.
Jessica is passionate about helping generations of business owners. Her background in business formations and maintenance, trust and estate planning, and trust administration, as well as her experience as in-house counsel for a large tech company, have all influenced her wholistic approach to advising her clients.
Western Michigan University Thomas Cooley School of Law, J.D., cum laude; Associate Editor, WMU-Cooley Law Review; Board Member, Sports and Entertainment Law Society
Hamline University, B.A.
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Winter 2023 edition), 03.21.2023
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Advisory Board Member, Women's Leadership Fund
- Board of Directors Member, Horizon Health
- Board of Directors Member, INDY
- SheLeads Committee Member (2022-present) – Women's Business Alliance
- INDY Fundraising Committee Member (2022-present) – INDY
- Committee Member (2022-present) – M&B Cares