Did You Know? Moss & Barnett Attorneys Are Available to Present at Events
Moss & Barnett attorneys are available to speak at your company, association, trade organization, seminar, CLE, webcast, panel, or meeting on a whole host of topics involving legal issues. We would be pleased to collaborate with you in the design and presentation of almost any topic that you wish to address.
Examples of topics our attorneys presented over the past year include:
- Internet neutrality
- Accountants’ best practices for avoiding claims
- FTC enforcement actions
- Beneficiary designations
- 2017 Tax Act
- How your safety record impacts contracting opportunities
- How utilities are bridging the digital divide
- How contractors can ensure payment
- Cybersecurity and risk management
- OSHA on the jobsite
- Regulatory challenges for the Internet of Things
- Negotiating cable franchise agreements and renewals
- Inception and operation of a small business
- Becoming a better testifying expert
- Issues with purchased judgments
- Domestic violence and child custody
- Local franchising
Click here to view all of our attorneys’ various presentations.
The success of an event or meeting can largely depend on how effective and knowledgeable the presenter is. Let us help. Contact Deb Weinstock at Deb.Weinstock@lawmoss.com / 612‑877‑5424 if interested in having a Moss & Barnett attorney present at your upcoming event.