What Happens After Trial? Post-Trial Motions and Appeals and Attorneys’ Fees
A case is not immediately closed when the trial ends. Hear important factors to evaluate post-trial:
- Depending on the outcome, to appeal or not to appeal?
- What are appealable issues?
- Are post-trial motions necessary?
- What is the final order?
- What are limitations on the time to appeal?
- How to seek and obtain attorneys’ fees in probate, trust, and guardianship/conservatorship cases
- And more
Are You a Civil Litigator?
Attend this seminar to improve your understanding of the probate process and nuanced aspects of these cases.
Are You an Estate Planning Attorney?
Attend this seminar to better grasp when and where litigation risks arise, so you can help avoid controversy on the front end.
Are You a Practiced Probate Litigator?
Attend this seminar to develop better tools and approaches for emotional and contentious litigation.
Are You a New Lawyer?
Attend this seminar for an A-Z immersion in the probate and trust litigation process.