As Moss & Barnett's Business Development Director, Shannon Wiger is committed to helping the next generation of businesses develop and thrive, along with collaborating with colleagues, clients, and referral sources across all industries to achieve shared success. She is passionate about facilitating connections that add value, allow clients to capitalize on opportunities, and further grow their businesses. Shannon joined Moss & Barnett in 2018, with significant previous experience in the legal industry.
She also has an extensive history in non-profit development and governance, and serves on many charitable boards in Central Minnesota including the Campaign Cabinet for the United Way and the Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation's Marketing Committee. She also serves as an Advisor to Great North Labs and is an advisory board member at the McNeely Center for Entrepreneurship at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University.
Shannon is also deeply committed to her community, in particular, leading several historic real estate redevelopment projects in downtown St. Cloud. Most recently, Shannon was co-chair of Hockey Day MN 2018 and is co-founder of Fifth Ave Live, a community concert series aimed at fueling economic development through public and private collaboration. Shannon was recognized as an Economic Impact Urban Hero by the St. Cloud Downtown Council in both 2017 and 2018. She received the Mayor's Rock On Award in 2018 for her work with Hockey Day MN. She also received the Top Project of 2016 award by Finance & Commerce and was awarded the Preservation Alliance of Minnesota Project of the Year for her work on the First National Bank of St. Cloud project.
Honors & Recognition
- City of St. Cloud – Rock On Award, 2018
- St. Cloud Downtown Council – Urban Hero Award for Economic Impact, 2017 and 2018
- Finance and Commerce (MN) Magazine – Top Project Award, 2016
- Preservation Alliance of Minnesota – Project of the Year, 2016
- College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, MN, B.A., Spanish and Economics
- Great North Labs – Advisor, 2018-Present
- Fifth Ave Live – Local Organizing Committee, 2018-Present
- gener9tor Great North – Co-Founder, Board Member, 2018-Present
- McNeely Center for Entrepreneurship – Advisory Board, 2018-Present
- Kensington Bank – Strategic Advisory Board, 2018-Present
- St. Cloud Downtown Council – Advisory Board, 2018-Present
- Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation – Marketing Committee, 2012-Present
- United Way – Campaign Cabinet, 2014–Present
- Hockey Day Minnesota 2018 – Local Organizing Committee, 2017-2018
- City of St. Cloud – Comprehensive Planning Task Force, 2016