Misty Tautges is a paralegal working with Moss & Barnett’s accountant law and litigation teams. She assists attorneys with all phases of the litigation process including:
- Facilitating document productions
- Performing legal research
- Managing electronic discovery
- Performing document reviews
- Summarizing deposition and trial testimony
- Analyzing and organizing case information
- Investigating case facts
- Assisting with the drafting of documentation
Misty began her career as a legal advocate for victims of domestic violence in Duluth, Minnesota, before moving to Minneapolis to attend the Minnesota Paralegal Institute. She brings over 12 years of experience in multiple areas of law including employment and insurance defense, and she spent many years working with in-house counsel at a major Minnesota-based corporation.
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute
- University of Minnesota-Duluth, Duluth, MN, B.A.