Erik L. Romsaas is an attorney in Moss & Barnett's business law; banking and commercial transactions; and mergers, acquisitions, and corporate finance teams. He advises clients on a broad range of corporate and financial transactions, including corporate formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructurings.
Before joining Moss & Barnett, Erik worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers in its Tax and Transfer Pricing group. In that role, he worked to understand the operational side of clients' businesses and how to better align operations with company objectives. Erik continues to work with clients to understand their operations as he advises them on broader corporate matters.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D., cum laude
- Bethel University, St. Paul, MN, B.A. in Business and Political Science
- Hospitality Center for Chinese – Board Member, Secretary, and Vice President
- Trinity Lutheran Church of Minnehaha Falls – Involvement on various boards and committees
Outside of work, Erik enjoys being outside with his wife and two children, and the four can frequently be spotted biking or walking the River Road. He also enjoys water skiing and cross-country skiing.