As Moss & Barnett’s marketing manager, Deborah J. Weinstock supports the firm and its attorneys and staff in their communications and service to clients, community, and professional organizations.
Debbie is the motivational and organizational force behind many of Moss & Barnett’s highly successful public initiatives. These include the firm’s social media presence, newsletter and website communications, events, and seminars. She successfully completed a four-year run producing “Minnesota Law, Presented by Moss & Barnett,” the popular public affairs program on WCCO Radio hosted by Moss & Barnett.
Born and raised in Northeast Minneapolis, Debbie began her career with Moss & Barnett as a legal assistant. She marked her 30th year with the firm in 2013. Debbie assumed marketing responsibilities in 2006 and skillfully leverages her in-depth knowledge of the firm, culture, and clients to facilitate and support the brand awareness and business development efforts of Moss & Barnett and its attorneys.
Minnesota Lawyer honored Debbie’s excellence and commitment, in recognizing her as one of the state’s “Unsung Legal Heroes,” an award for Minnesota’s most “talented and dedicated legal support professionals.” In addition, her marketing projects have earned several "Your Honor Awards" from the Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter.
- Legal Marketing Association, LMA International and Minnesota Chapter – Public Relations SIG, Member; Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG, Member; Social Media SIG, Member; Member, 2006-Present
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter – Program Committee Chair, 2016-2017; Program Committee, 2014-2015; Member, 2006-Present
Honors & Recognition
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter – President's Scholarship to attend LMA Annual Conference, 2015
- Constant Contact – "All Star Award Winner," 2013, 2015, 2016
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter – "Your Honor Awards" in "Websites" category, Second Place for www.LawMoss.com, 2013
- "Minnesota Lawyer" – "Unsung Legal Heroes," 2012
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter – "Your Honor Awards" in "Business Development/Training Initiatives" category, Second Place for "Minnesota Law, Presented by Moss & Barnett," 2008
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter – "Your Honor Awards" in "Promotional/Collateral Materials and Web Sites" category, Third Place for "2006 Report to Clients," 2007
- Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
- Anoka Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids, MN
- Edison Community & Sports Foundation Board of Directors – Member, 2012-2015