Shannon is committed to helping the next generation of businesses develop and thrive, collaborating with colleagues, clients, and referral sources across all industries to achieve shared success. She is passionate about facilitating connections that add value, allow clients to capitalize on opportunities, and further grow their businesses.
Shannon joined Moss & Barnett in 2018 after significant previous experience in the legal industry. She also has an extensive history in nonprofit development and governance, and has led several historic real estate redevelopment projects in Central Minnesota.
College of Saint Benedict, B.A., Spanish and Economics
Honors & Recognitions
5 Under 40, St. Cloud Times (2019)
Rock On Award, City of St. Cloud (2018)
Urban Hero Award for Economic Impact, St. Cloud Downtown Council (2017, 2018)
Top Project Award, Finance and Commerce magazine (2016)
Project of the Year, Preservation Alliance of Minnesota (2016)
News & Insights
- Advisor, Great North Labs (2018-present)
- Advisory Board, gener8tor (2018-present)
- Advisory Board, McNeely Center for Entrepreneurship (2018-present)
- Strategic Advisory Board, Kensington Bank (2018-present)
- Marketing Committee, Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation (2012-present)
- Comprehensive Planning Task Force, City of St. Cloud (2016)
- Shannon is deeply committed to her community and has led several historic real estate
redevelopment projects in downtown St. Cloud. Additionally, she is co-founder of Fifth Ave Live, a community concert series aimed at fueling economic development through public and private collaboration, was co-chair of Hockey Day Minnesota 2018, and has been on the United Way Campaign Cabinet since 2014.