Nathan advises clients on federal and state tax matters, including sales, use, and property taxes; residency planning; and multistate income taxes. Drawing on more than a decade of federal and state income tax experience, he effectively navigates intricate tax laws to provide clients with practical solutions.
Nathan brings a comprehensive understanding of statutory, regulatory, and case law to his work in tax planning, compliance, and controversy issues. His services also include tax aspects of reorganizations, mergers, and acquisitions; entity formation; and controversy resolution before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax agencies.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Nathan was a manager for a national CPA firm, where he advised on federal income tax matters. He previously worked as an auditor at the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.; cum laude
Bethel University, B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court
News & Insights
- Minnesota Residency: Is There a Way Out?11.2016
- Business & Industry eNews, a bi-monthly publication of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants*, 08.27.2019
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Summer 2019 edition), 08.05.2019
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association