Monica assists Moss & Barnett lawyers with multifamily lending transactions, including analyzing title and survey matters. She has over 15 years of experience working in consumer loan banking with an extensive background and knowledge in default servicing, including real estate foreclosure and bankruptcy proceedings. Monica works closely with legal counsel, court trustees, and other professionals to facilitate positive results.
Moorhead State University, B.A., Sociology and Criminal Justice
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring/Summer 2023 edition), 08.15.2023
- Midwest Real Estate News, 01.05.2023
- Midwest Real Estate News, 12.01.2021
- Volunteer, LaCreche Early Childhood Centers Inc.
- Treasurer, Figure Skating Club of Minneapolis (2016-2020)