Mitchell focuses his practice on business law, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate law. He advises clients on a broad range of corporate, financial, and real estate transactions, including entity formation, shareholder and partnership agreements, contract drafting and negotiation, purchase and sale agreements, business succession planning, business governance, and real estate issues and transactions. Mitchell strives to fully understand his clients’ business needs at every stage of a transaction, and then delivers innovative and effective solutions to achieve their goals.
Mitchell represents clients in a variety of industries, including real estate, construction, hospitality, agriculture, retail, manufacturing, technology, and shipping.
- Negotiated business sales on both buyer and seller side in multiple industries.
- Advised numerous startup businesses.
- Represented buyer and seller in commercial, multitenant residential, agricultural, historical, and development real estate transactions.
- Negotiated a wide variety of commercial contracts.
- Represented numerous clients with both title clearance and real property disputes.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
Concordia College, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Board member, Central Minnesota Community Foundation, Donor Outreach Committee
- Volunteer attorney, Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid, Naturalization Clinic
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Volunteer, LegalCORPS