As a member of Moss & Barnett’s litigation team, Megan assists businesses and individuals with commercial litigation disputes. Her litigation experience includes drafting of discovery and memoranda, deposition preparation and review, investigation and witness interviews, mediation, pretrial motion practice, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Megan served as a judicial law clerk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School and was a managing editor for the Wisconsin Law Review. While in law school, Megan was a student attorney with the Restorative Justice Project and was a law clerk for the Hennepin County Public Defender's Office and for a boutique litigation firm.
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.; cum laude; managing editor, Wisconsin Law Review
Macalester College, B.A.; cum laude
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring 2021 edition), 05.26.2021
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring 2022 edition), 05.13.2022
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Winter 2021 edition), 02.25.2021
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Hennepin County Bar Association