Leah is a member of Moss & Barnett’s real estate team, representing clients in a broad range of general real estate and commercial real estate finance transactions.
With the ultimate goal of ensuring a smooth closing, Leah represents clients through all stages of real estate and commercial finance transactions. Leah prepares loan and real estate sale documents, negotiates title insurance coverage, identifies and resolves title and survey issues, and assists with loan modification, partial releases, and easement issues. Leah carefully analyzes all legal due diligence items, including entity organizational documents, trust documents, regulatory agreements, UCC documents, and other real estate and mortgage documents.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Leah focused her practice on residential landlord-tenant law and housing policy. Her background also includes work in the mental health field, public health, and early childhood education.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
University of Iowa, B.A., with distinction
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 01.05.2023
- Understanding Easements, Licenses, and Restrictive Covenants in Minnesota, Minnesota CLE Seminar Live In-Person Seminar and Online Replay, Minnesota CLE Conference Center, 600 Nicollet Mall, Suite 370, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 09.13.2022
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Summer 2022 edition), 08.15.2022
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota Women Lawyers Leadership Institute (2022)