Kelsey’s practice focuses on estate planning and probate and trust administration. She represents individuals and families in a variety of matters, from the preparation of estate planning documents to the administration of estate and trust matters.
Kelsey counsels clients in the areas of:
- Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, and other estate planning documents
- Probate and trust administration
- Tax reduction planning
- Business succession and exit planning
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.; magna cum laude
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, B.A.
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Winter 2023 edition), 03.21.2023
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Summer 2022 edition), 08.15.2022
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association