“Jeff approaches business challenges through a strategic lens, bringing legal knowledge and a problem-solving mindset to each situation.”
– Owner/president, marketing firm
Jeff advises clients on a broad range of business and transactional matters, including business formation, acquisitions, and dispositions. He acts as outside general counsel to numerous companies across a broad range of industries, advising on corporate governance, contracts, financing transactions, and other strategic matters.
Jeff also advises clients with respect to succession planning, wealth preservation, and estate planning.
New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
Drake University School of Law, J.D.; with high distinction; Order of the Coif
Minnesota State University, B.A., Economics; summa cum laude
News & Insights
- John P. Boyle and Jana Aune Deach Elected to Board of Directors and Beth A. Gliedman and Jeffrey S. Waldron Elected Shareholders of Moss & Barnett05.02.2019
- Minneapolis Convention Center, 1301 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55403, 06.13.2019
- Fall 2013 Firm Newsletter, 09.03.2013
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association