Debra has 15 years of experience as a litigation paralegal, with a strong background in the preservation, collection, review, and production of electronic data as well as document review software platforms. She assists lawyers with all phases of the litigation process, including managing case files and materials, creating and maintaining fact and expert witness files, preparing for and producing documents related to discovery, preparing deposition and trial exhibits, researching factual and legal issues, creating case chronologies, and attending trials and arbitrations to provide support in the courtroom.
Debra’s experience includes assisting in-house lawyers and working with clients, outside counsel, litigation support specialists, and vendors.
Debra is one of two database administrators of Moss & Barnett’s document review platform (Relativity) and is the “go-to” person for all related issues.
Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Paralegal Certificate
West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.A., History
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
News & Insights
- Moss & Barnett Advocate (Spring 2021 edition), 05.26.2021
- Member, Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Member, Women in eDiscovery
- Former board member, Richmond Paralegal Association
- Former member, Greensboro Paralegal Association
- Member, West Chester University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association
- Former board member, Deer Run Neighborhood Association, Victoria, MN
- Former member and committee chair, Parent Teacher Association
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels