During her 20-plus years in real estate law, Carol has worked as a paralegal specializing in complex commercial real estate transactions. Her experience includes drafting agreements and leases, conducting due diligence, reviewing and analyzing title and survey matters, and negotiating title insurance coverage. In addition, Carol assists Moss & Barnett lawyers with multifamily lending transactions.
Inver Hills Community College, Paralegal Certificate
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, B.S.
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Paralegal Association