Brianna has a passion for getting her hands dirty and learning about the companies she works for from the ground up, including understanding the people, the culture, the risk appetite, and the strategic goals for the future. She has wide-ranging business law experience representing privately-held businesses on entity formation, corporate governance, operating agreements, website policies, trademarks, and employment law. In addition, Brianna has guided clients through merger and acquisition transactions structured as share sales, asset sales, and corporate reorganizations. She also advises commercial real estate clients with corporate matters regarding commercial development projects.
Combining a background in business and prior in-house experience, Brianna excels at translating complex themes for her clients while finding pragmatic and creative solutions to difficult problems. She works collaboratively with clients and colleagues, as she focuses on building strong and lasting relationships.
- Counseled ownership of a corporation, its subsidiaries, and affiliates in the sale of manufacturing facilities across the United States, the subsequent acquisition of facilities in other states, and successfully completed a like-kind exchange.
- Counseled ownership of a high growth through acquisition corporation through multiple asset and stock purchase agreements, involving multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities and international locations.
- Partnered with human resource departments to development corporate handbook after corporation had gone through multiple acquisitions that unified the affiliated companies and reflected the personality the corporation was trying to achieve.
- Represented corporation through numerous large construction contract negotiations, both private and public projects, that included design, engineering, manufacturing and field services.
- Counseled construction company through insurance, warranty and product liability issues.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, B.A.
News & Insights
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association