Bradley defends creditors, debt buyers, collection agencies, lawyers, and other businesses in consumer litigation and counsels organizations in the consumer financial services industry on compliance and risk management. He has significant experience defending individual and class action claims brought under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and similar state laws. He also represents businesses in regulatory matters.
Bradley uses insight and experience to provide clients with solutions to complex problems as well as professional, cost-effective case management and counseling.
- Nieto v. MRS, 2018 WL 5884529 (N.D. Ill. Nov. 9, 2018) (granting summary judgment to debt collector on overshadowing claim)
- Taylor v. Financial Recovery Services, Inc., 886 F.3d 212 (2018) (affirming district court’s decision that debt collector did not violate the FDCPA by sending a collection notice that did not state whether interest or fees were continuing to accrue)
- Riel v. Navient Solutions, Inc., 2017 WL 168900 (E.D. Wis. Jan. 17, 2017) (dismissing claim under § 425.107 of the Wisconsin Consumer Act for want of an independent right of action)
- Humphrey v. Navient Solutions, Inc., 2017 WL 4083593 (W.D. Wis. Sept. 13, 2017) (granting summary judgment to student loan servicer on FCRA claim)
- Campbell v. Am. Recovery Services, 2016 WL 3219866 (C.D. Cal. June 8, 2016) (dismissing claim that debt collector’s letter failed to sufficiently identify the name of the creditor)
- Messick v. Messerli & Kramer, PA, 2016 WL 1180169 (D. Minn. March 25, 2016) (granting summary judgment to collection law firm on claim that law firm violated the FDCPA by communicating with a represented consumer)
- Salaimeh v. Messerli & Kramer, PA, 2014 WL 6684970 (D. Minn. Nov. 25, 2014) (granting summary judgment in favor of collection law firm on claims for violations of the FDCPA, wrongful garnishment, conversion, abuse of process, and negligence)
- Porada v. Monroe, 2014 WL 3700820 (Minn. Ct. App. July 28, 2014) (affirming the dismissal of claims against a condominium association’s lawyer related to the foreclosure of a lien based on unpaid assessments)
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Honors & Recognitions
Minnesota Rising Stars (2018)
News & Insights
- National Business Institute, 11.09.2015
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- National Creditors Bar Association
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International), Members' Attorney Program (MAP)
- Minnesota Creditors' Rights Association