Aylix practices in the areas of compliance and litigation relating to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), and additional federal and state laws and regulations.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Aylix was a law clerk to the Honorable Lawrence R. Johnson in the 10th Judicial District and a judicial extern to the Honorable Michael J. Davis in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.; dean’s list; editor, Law and Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, B.A.; dean’s list; Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
News & Insights
- Minnesota CLE Webcast, 01.10.2019
- County Board Room, Olmsted County Government Center, 151 4th Street SE, Rochester, MN, 06.15.2018
- Ethics for Lawyers: Current Issues and CasesOlmsted County Law Library, 151 4th St SE, 5th Floor Rochester, MN 55904, 09.2017
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Investigator, 21st District Ethics Committee (April 2018-November 2018)