“My goal is to resolve every legal issue efficiently and effectively – whether it’s securing a high-priority development site; defending clients’ property rights; or addressing local, state, and federal regulatory matters.”
Tony offers clients a comprehensive, full-service approach to tackling their legal challenges. His areas of advice and counsel include matters related to:
- Real estate
- Telecommunications and wireless infrastructure development
- Administrative and regulatory law
Tony’s real estate practice includes the negotiation of real estate agreements – including commercial leasing, related due diligence, and title risk resolution – with private parties; public utilities; public universities; and local, state, and federal governments and agencies. He also represents clients in obtaining zoning and land development approvals from all levels of government and in real estate litigation. In his administrative and regulatory practice, Tony addresses areas of environmental and telecommunications law, including the defense and resolution of local, state, and federal enforcement actions.
- Helped client win bid and negotiated agreement for the development of wireless infrastructure throughout the University of Nebraska–Lincoln campus.
- Obtained all the necessary agreements, permits, and zoning approvals from the local, county, and state agencies for the subdivision of lakefront property.
- Defeated an encroaching development that interfered with client’s property rights.
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.; magna cum laude
University of Minnesota, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
News & Insights
- Midwest Real Estate News, 10.01.2020
- Midwest Real Estate News, 09.19.2019
- Real Estate E-Newsletter, 04.01.2010
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Real Property Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association