Andrea brings more than six years of experience in financial services industry law to her practice. She assists lawyers with all phases of the litigation process, including:
- Management of case files and materials
- Analysis and organization of case information
- Drafting pleadings and motion documents
- Document reviews
- E-filing and e-service in federal and state jurisdictions
- Maintenance of litigation databases
- Trial preparation
- Communications with clients and opposing counsel
- Legal research
Andrea also assists with collection agency licensing and state regulatory matters.
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, B.A.