Aaron is a member of Moss & Barnett's litigation team assisting businesses and individuals with all of their litigation needs. A former law clerk to the Honorable Francis J. Magill, Aaron has experience in shareholder derivative actions, close corporations, real estate litigation, trusts and estates, construction disputes, employment litigation, trade secrets, malpractice actions, and property tax litigation.
As a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, Aaron holds the organization’s ANSI/ISO accredited Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) designation. Being a former network systems engineer, software programmer, and data security consultant, Aaron is uniquely positioned to assist clients in the area of information technology litigation and related risk analysis.
After a weeklong trial and motion practice, secured a favorable jury verdict and post-verdict relief in an employment litigation matter.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.; cum laude; Book Award Recipient; concentration in Health Law and Bioethics
University of Toronto, B.S.; honors
Certifications / Specialties
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
News & Insights
- How Can Innovations at the Intersection of Law and Technology Influence Practice, Pedagogy and Scholarship in Law?The New Realism in Business Law and Economics Conference, University of Minnesota Law School, Mondale Hall, 229 19th Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55455, 11.07.2019
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals