Moss & Barnett Congratulates Its Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America©” for 2016
Moss & Barnett is pleased to congratulate the following lawyers who were recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for 2016:
- Cindy J. Ackerman – Trusts and Estates
- Yuri B. Berndt – Tax Law and Tax Litigation & Controversy
- Kevin M. Busch – Banking and Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Banking & Financing Litigation, and Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Jana Aune Deach – Family Law
- Richard J. Johnson – Administrative/Regulatory Law and Energy Law
- Richard J. Kelber – Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Susan C. Rhode – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Thomas J. Shroyer* – Commercial, Intellectual Property, and Securities Litigation and Professional Malpractice Law-Defendants
- James J. Vedder – Family Law
- Jeffrey L. Watson – Real Estate Law
*Moss & Barnett is especially pleased to congratulate Thomas J. Shroyer, who has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2016 Minneapolis Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year.” Tom was also named the Best Lawyers' Minneapolis Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year” in 2014.
Each year, Best Lawyers bases its selection entirely upon peer-review, which is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas. Best Lawyers then compiles lists of outstanding attorneys and publishes an annual referral guide: The Best Lawyers in America®.