Your Customer Filed Bankruptcy. Now What?
John and Brent will present information and answer questions about the bankruptcy process. The relaxed atmosphere and open forum “question and answer” style of this seminar will put you at ease while learning just how to handle a bankruptcy filing by one of your customers.
Here’s a list of some of the discussion items:
- How to minimize bankruptcy losses.
- How to pursue collections and repossessions after a customer files for bankruptcy.
- Considerations for continuing business with a customer in bankruptcy.
- What to do if a customer incurs a debt and immediately files for bankruptcy.
- Insider tips for getting paid through the bankruptcy process.
- Avoiding preferences where your company is required to pay money to the bankruptcy estate.