As a member of Moss & Barnett’s litigation team, Stuart Campbell assists businesses and individuals with their litigation needs, including commercial and business disputes and a variety of other areas.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Stuart worked as a litigator in the public and private sector and has first-chair civil and criminal trial experience. He is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, where he served as an Editor for the Minnesota Journal of International Law.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts, Minneapolis, MN, B.A. in Political Science and Sociology
- Spanish and Portuguese
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid – Volunteer Attorney
In his free time, Stuart competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, cooks, and watches South-American television shows.