Rob Schumann advises family businesses and closely held private companies on start-up planning and business formation, business reorganization, business sales and acquisition, family succession planning, and other matters. He has extensive experience in representing both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions, including both stock and asset transactions. He has advised on mergers and acquisitions for small family businesses as well as large corporate entities. He has handled numerous multimillion-dollar transactions.
Rob represents clients in a variety of industries, including auto and truck dealerships, construction and real estate development companies, and companies in the sports and entertainment, manufacturing, retail, and professional service industries.
- Business Law
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Finance
- Construction Law
- Wealth Preservation and Estate Planning
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D., cum laude
- St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN, B.A., magna cum laude
- Tom Bearson Foundation – Board Member
- Emerging Leaders Forum
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Advisory Counsel
- Tom Bearson Foundation
- What Would Bri Do Foundation