Pamela Coleman is a paralegal on Moss & Barnett's real estate and multifamily and commercial real estate finance teams. Pam began her paralegal career in 1979 and has extensive experience working with real estate and corporate transactions and complex estate and trust administration.
Her practice is focused on commercial, residential, and agricultural purchase and sale transactions, commercial development, land use (licensing and permits), and multi-unit transactions. Pam identifies and negotiates curative title and survey matters, researches zoning and title issues, prepares and monitors closing checklists, and assists with the preparation of purchase agreements, conveyancing documents, easements, leases, subordinations, and other transaction documents. In addition, Pam also assists Moss & Barnett attorneys with multifamily lending transactions, reviewing and analyzing title and survey issues.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Pam worked on complex wind, solar, and renewable energy development projects on a local and national level and was a key player in title and survey review and analysis and other due diligence matters.
- Minnesota Paralegal Association – Past President, Past Sections Chairperson, and Past Bar Liaison Committee Chairperson
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute – Former Advisory Board Member
Honors & Recognition
- Minnesota Attorney General on behalf of the Minnesota Association of Legal Assistants – "Legal Assistant of the Year," 1989
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, B.S.
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, Legal Assistant Certificate
Classes / Seminars Taught
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute – Litigation