A paralegal who is part of Moss & Barnett’s family law team, Mara L. Gollin-Garrett often acts as an intermediary between attorneys and clients in order to answer important day-to-day questions and manage their cases cost-effectively. She also communicates directly with experts and court personnel.
Mara’s responsibilities include compiling and analyzing information, drafting pleadings and correspondence, and being a Moss & Barnett administrator of the Minnesota eFile program.
Prior to beginning her legal career over 15 years ago, Mara taught elementary school. She began her paralegal and legal assistant career in the areas of probate and estate planning, before turning her focus to family law cases.
- Minnesota Paralegal Association – Member
- Minnesota Paralegal Association – Family Law Paralegal Mentor
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Minnetonka, MN
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, B.S., Elementary Education, minor in Health Education
- Hopkins Education Foundation – Board Member, 2017-2020
- Hennepin County Financial Early Neutral Evaluation Pilot Program – Legal Assistant Trainer, 2007