Kristen A. Coward is a paralegal serving Moss & Barnett's real estate clients, with a particular focus on multifamily lending transactions. Her experience handling complex loans for a full range of properties includes:
- Assisting with closing transactions and coordinating with clients and title companies on post-closing procedures to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Assisting in drafting subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements, tenant estoppel letters, and executive lease summaries.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and resolving title and survey issues.
- Uniform Commercial Code filings and reviewing search results.
- Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, MN, Paralegal Certificate (ABA approved)
- St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN, B.A., Communications